Monday, June 2, 2008

We've been BUSY!!


I am so sorry for not posting more! We've been busy!! I'll try and catch you up in a hurry! Isaac was in 1st grade, I say "was" because his last day was TODAY! He's now a "2nd grader" OMGosh! They did a little singing program back in May, it was about 1/2 an hour long, this is a picture from it. It's really hard to see him, as we were pretty much as far away as you could get! I need a new camera with a better zoom feature, but since that's not going to happen, this is the best I can do!
Isaac is the boy in the middle that's facing sideways! That's right, I didn't even get a decent face-shot of him!! All my long-distance shots are blurry :(
The entire program was a dialogue between the kids (divided into girls & boys) and the school's principal. It was about a naughty gingerbread man that thought he could run away from everyone, in the end a sly fox ate him for dinner! Poor gingerbread man!!

No comments: