Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We've got PAINT!!

We're getting somewhere...we've definately got paint. Lots of bright, bubble-gum paint! It's fun. Definately not a color I ever would have thought we would have in our house, but this is what happens when your husband goes paint shopping by himself! So, what do you think? I keep seeing this color pink w/ a bright, lime green (Thanks Lisa, lol!) and I really love it! I'm gathering ideas, but the husband gets the final decorating "Say-so" as
this is his little project room.
The big crack in the ceiling will eventually be covered by ceiling tiles. We're trying to find some cheap, yet pretty ones. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears!! The ones we found (and didn't even *LOVE*) at Menards were $17 EACH...I about crapped my pants! We only need..oh 45 of them! All of the trim will also be getting a nice coat of white paint, that's next on the list. We also need some ideas for the closet. I'm leaning towards just painting it white and installing some shelving. We kept the old door, I want to paint it white, then put a frame (pink or green??) on it w/ the inside of the frame done in that chalkboard paint. Maybe some magnetic paint somewhere too...just because it's fun!

No comments: