Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Ellie

I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, and a friend. I am a chef, a cleaning lady, a teacher, a nurse, a peacekeeper, a hostage negotiator (as in "MMOOOOOoooommmm, HE TOOK MY TOOYYYY"). And on the side, I dabble as a plumber, electrician, and painter. I am 28 years old and I am a stay-at-home-mom to 3 little rugrats. Isaac is 7 and in 1st grade, Lucas is 4 and Abby will be 1 in July. We are always busy, always going. When I have time to sit, I enjoy horror movies, surfing the 'net, and I've been known to read a book or 2. We're currently remodeling our house, piece by piece as we are able. I'm sure you'll see many pics of it in the months to come.

1 comment:

Miss V. said...

yay! I'm so excited you jumped on the blogging bandwagon! I cant wait to see things once you start rolling!!