Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's official...I'm lazy!

So my camera has been broken...and that's been my excuse for not blogging...but I just went and looked in my computer files and I have pictures from August thru November, so there's really no excuse. I'm just lazy. I'm going to be super busy the next few days, preparing for Christmas (because again, I'm lazy and I've waited until the last minute) but I will try to post more on here so you'all can see the kids!! :) (and I apologize in advance for the formatting...I have been working on this one post for the better part of an hour and it still looks crappy, sorry!!)


Here's a few from our August trip down to Georgia...This first one is the boys in the back of our new minivan (an '08 Honda Odyssey that I absolutely LOVE!)...we were just taking off from Illinois and they were armed and ready with their binoculars!








These next few were taken at Rock City in Lookout Mt., GA...it's a small tourist attraction built by a couple back during the great depression...they arranged stone paths winding in and out of some natural rock formations. It was a long walk, but we all had a great time!










This was a very scary ledge to be standing on...very high up, with nothing underneath!







Daddy & the kids at the top of a long, steep rock stairway.

Mom & the kids walking thru "Fat man's squeeze"


This was a scenic overlook area, there was a sign nearby showing how you could see 7 different states from this one vantage point!

We were able to see North & South Carolina, Tenessee, Alabama, Kentucky, Virginia, and of course we were in Georgia.



The mountain was about to collapse...thank goodness the boys are so strong!!

No comments: